Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-n8mc4ijs:173:8

Q: Putting back brakes on all new of course but now I can't get the drum back on. It's like something holding it back to slide on easy

Everything was seized including drum so I bought all new other than the springs assembled everything together but for some reason can't get drums on but of pads not being fully compressed. I was wondering if the springs went bad and is giving the pads that full tension making them loose and there is not any adjuster made for that year other than emergency brake adjustment plate that cable hooks up to .

A: Hello. A common problem when rebuilding rea...

Hello. A common problem when rebuilding rear drum brakes is that the brake cylinder has too much air or fluid in it causing the brake shoes to be pushed too far out. Then the brake drum won't go back on as you experience. If you crack the brake cylinder bleed screw open (with an appropriate tube and "catch" bottle for any fluid that might leak out), squeeze the brake shoes inward with your clean hands, then close the bleed screw. The brake drum should now go back on smoothly. Bleed that brake, and move on to the other side. For help with this process, I would recommend having a brake shoe replacement service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to repair this problem.