Q: Opinion about Tesla

What’s your opinion on Tesla?

They are fast as lightning cars. I just met a guy who has one, and I was talking to him about the car and we gave it a ride.

They are zippy, fast cars but they are pretty expensive. He paid like 80,000 dollars for his. Of course, they run on electricity and you have to recharge them with electricity. They are super expensive cars and if you have that kind of money to play around with, then buy an electric car - that is the best way to go. But for the average American, that’s an awfully expensive car.

Realize that, if you are going on a long trip, there aren’t going to be a lot of places that have fast-charging stations to charge it up. If you go to a slow-charging station, it could take 15 – 20 hours to fully recharge the battery on those.