Q: Driver side door not opening

The driver's side door doesn't open. All of the others doors open and the locks are working fine.

It sounds like you have a bad door latch or something is broken in the door. A common problem with that car is the spring for the door latch breaks not allowing the door to open. The fix is going to take a lot of time and you are probably going to damage some body panels inside the car if the door will not open. I would recommend having a certified technician come out and inspect why the driver’s side door won’t open.