Check Engine Light is on Inspection Service & Cost
Common reasons for this to happen:
- Faulty spark plugs, cables, crankshaft sensor
- Vacuum leaks
- Gas cap is not tight
- Faulty electrical connectors
- Transmission is not operating properly
- Emission related issue (e.g. bad hose)
- Fuel level sensor is bad
- Faulty catalytic converter
- Oxygen sensor is bad
How much does Check Engine Light is on Inspection cost?
It depends on the type of car you drive and the auto repair shop you go to. Our mechanics are mobile, which means they don't have the overhead that repair shops have. They provide you convenience by coming to your home or office.
||Average Dealer Price