Q: How do I set or cancel the shift position door unlocking feature?

How do I set or cancel the shift position door unlocking feature?

When the shift position door unlocking feature is turned on, then all of your vehicle’s doors will automatically unlock when the shifter is moved into the P position. You can turn on or turn off this feature with just a few quick steps:

1. Turn the ignition or the Engine Start Stop switch to the "On" position.

2. Put the shifter in P.

3. Press and hold the door unlock button, which is located on the inside of the driver’s door.

4. Keep the button held until the doors lock and unlock, which will take approximately five seconds.

3. How do I set or cancel the shift position door unlocking feature?