Q: Electric power steering replacement how much does it cost

Electric power steering message came up and its very hard to turn the wheel?

Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

From the description you have provided it sounds like it could be, the electric power steering motor has failed. It could also be, an electrical power or ground failure to the power steering motor. Before you have the electric steering motor replaced, I recommend having your vehicle’s hard steering problem diagnosed by a professional mobile mechanic.