Q: Do its fuel injectors need to be cleaned and if they do, is there an effective way to clean them without removing them??

Car does not start quite as quickly as it used to (instantly regardless of outside temp). Occasionally, it starts immediately and in about two seconds, dies. I must wait a couple of minuted before it will start. During cold weather, that may repeat several times. Might that be related to the fuel filter?

Hi there. This could be a faulty MAF (mass air flow sensor), which regulates the air going into the engine allowing for the proper air/fuel mixture. This could also be related to the idle air control module. This also helps to regulate the air flow into the engine during idle. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the hard start and have this repaired correctly.

3. Do its fuel injectors need to be cleaned and if they do, is there an effective way to clean them without removing them??