Q: the car has suffocation feeling when accelerator is pressed and does not speed constantly

asked by on August 27, 2016

When accelerator is pressed the car has a suffocation feeling and is not at all smooth while driving

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This sounds like a low fuel pressure problem, or an air filter and mass airflow (MAF) sensor problem. Check the fuel pressure and replace the fuel filter first to see if it helps.

Next, have the system computer scanned to see if there are any codes. If you do get codes, then have them diagnosed and repaired as necessary.