Q: Do you think it is the starter

All the electrical components work on my CX7, but it won't start. When I turn the ignition I don't hear anything. No crank like the SUV is dead. All the lights, radio, windows, wipers function normally - it just won't start.

A: Hello there, thanks for your question. I be...

Hello there, thanks for your question. I believe you are correct in the fact that the starter is most likely your issue. If all the lights, windows, radio, and wipers all function properly as they should, most likely the battery is fully charged. I would not recommend trying to start the vehicle multiple times if this were the case, as it could drain the battery and make the repair more difficult to diagnose in person. If you'd like, one of our certified automotive technicians would be happy to come to your home or office to inspect, diagnose, and make the necessary repairs for this issue for you.