Q: Tire making grinding noise while in motion

The rear tire is making a grinding noise while the car is in motion.

Hello. It sounds like you have a bad wheel bearing. Worn wheel bearings usually make a rotational grinding or growling noise that is proportional to vehicle speed. Wheel bearings are very important since they allow the wheels to rotate and also support the weight of the vehicle. Wheel bearings are a safety issue, so I suggest you have your vehicle inspected at as soon as possible and have the wheel bearing replaced to avoid further complications.