Q: how do you shut off the door warning chime when door is open and truck ignition keyis in accessory on my 2003 Ford F-150

How to shut off open door chime when ignition key in acc. Position

Instructions covering one common technique to disable the door chime are posted in this video. Note that this is an amateur video and thus does not include the steps in the factory service manual to disable the air bag which should always be disabled if you are working around the steering column. If you want this retrofit implemented, and checked out, by a certified mechanic please request a service appointment and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr