Q: hey i popped my tire and the wheel is pretty messed up how much you'll think it is to replace/fix

asked by on May 07, 2017

blue car

Hi there. It really depends on what type of wheel you have. If it’s a steel wheel with a hub cap that covers it, the cost for the wheel and tire should range between $200 to $300 total. However, if it’s an alloy wheel - the cost can rise significantly. It might be a good idea to look for a place that sells used wheels for your 2007 Dodge Caliber and take it to a local tire center for a new tire installation. During this time, they can verify that the used wheel is straight. If you hit something, I would also recommend having a front end suspension completed; as it’s highly possible that some component of the steering or suspension system may have been knocked out of alignment.