Q: Car won't start but will still crank - 2001 BMW 325i

So I was driving from soccer practice and I was with a couple of friends we went to go eat my car was driving fine then afterwards i went to drop off a friend at his apartment complex so I stop for about 30 seconds he gets out and leaves so I try to drive home and after he left my car started to stutter I lost power and eventually it died on me I started it up again was able to drive barely anymore and it died again we pushed it to a parking lot that was right next to the complex, I changed the mass airflow sensor and did spark plugs, but it still won't start it will only crank

Hi - I would check to hear the fuel pump running when you go to start it. If not, check the fuse and relay for the fuel pump. If both of these are good, chances are (with your mileage) that the fuel pump has failed.

I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection to determine why the car is not starting.