Q: Car pulling to the left

The front passenger's side wheel was pushed back and possibly bent. Now it pulls very hard to the left, and the tire rubs against the inner fender.

Hello. It sounds like some damage was done to the suspension parts on the passenger’s side. In this case there are several parts that will need to be replaced. This parts include: the strut, inner and outer tire rod, knuckle, upper and lower control arm, and the wheel on the passenger’s side. This should be done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. Also, after these suspension parts are replaced, you will need to get an alignment.

3. Car pulling to the left