Q: Abs e-brake asc service engine soon lights

asked by on November 25, 2016

This afternoon after a quick stop at the grocery store when i turn the car on notice that the abs, e-brake asc, service engine soon pilots light up im able to drive the car the only thin is when im driving and hit the brakes looks like im not able to brake as good as

Hi there:

In most cases, when all of these lights are illuminated on the dashboard, it’s typically caused by a faulty speed sensor inside the transmission; as it’s one of the few components that helps to activate all of these systems. It could also be a problem with the ABS control module or other electrical connectors. To know for sure, you should have a mobile mechanic start by completing a check engine light inspection; so they can download all error codes to determine what is causing this issue to occur.