Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

3. Speedometer not working properly

Q: Hey what is the part behind the idler pulley on a 2006 Honda Civic? There is a big crack and I want to know what part it is.

Hi there. Seems to be the tensioner to the idler pulley is cracked. Remove the drive belt from the engine and check the pulley tensioner and see if it can move around. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as...

Q: Transmission does not shift properly

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission...

Q: 1995 lincoln town car. put on all new brake parts but no fluid coming thru left front.

Hi there. Typically when a master cylinder is replaced, a lot of air will become trapped in brake lines. Try gravity bleeding the brake system first. With the brake fluid reservoir cap removed and the brake fluid level correct, loosen...