Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

Q: my immobilizer is broken, my car wont start.

You would need to have the immobilizer replaced and reprogrammed by a Honda dealer. This is the only way as it cannot be bypassed. You mentioned you had a few mechanics look at the car already, but if you'd like...

Q: The traction control light comes on until the ignition is switched off, then it is off for a short time, then on again.

As you may know, your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors on each of the four wheels, which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information to the traction control module, which is controlled by the car's ECU. When the...

Q: Lights not working after battery change.

The systems share two different fuses. The 30amp headlight fuse and the 15amp meter fuse. These two fuses may be blown and would need to be checked before further diagnostics would be done. If your bad battery was jump started...