Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

Q: WILL I MAKE IT HOME

You can continue to drive the car but just be sure to check the engine oil level on the dipstick to be sure it is adequate. Although you can drive the car back to Utah, keep in mind that YourMechanic...

Q: Where can I find the speed sensor for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hello - it sounds like your transmission is in "limp mode" which gives you a 2nd gear start operation. Get the problem codes that are setting the Check Engine Light - this will help diagnosis considerably! Most auto parts stores...

Q: High fuel consumption

The Space Gear used both 4 cylinder (2.4L) and 6 cylinder (3.0L) engines and there was also an AWD (All Wheel Drive) version, not to mention diesel versions. Consequently, the curb weight of the various versions of the vehicle ranged...