Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

Q: Stalling at red lights, and sputters sometimes when I press the gas.

This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled by the...

Q: My cars speedometer just now started wiggling and going back and forth and sometimes to 0 mph.

I would recommend changing the speedometer. I recommend this because the speedometer on older vehicles from the 90s have a manual gear that turns the it. It seems as if the gear has broken and only contacts the needle some...

Q: Power steering pump whining.

Hi, this is a common issue on this and many other Ford models. If the pump is full and it is still making noise then you either need to replace the pump or the fluid. I would change out the...