Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

3. Speedometer not working properly

Q: Went to check my oil, oil cap was broken, threaded plastic was still intact, looked like top blew off.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Excess crankcase pressure is the likely source of this problem. If one or more of your crankcase ventilation components (i.e. PCV valve, oil breather/separator, or other crankcase ventilation device) are clogged up or inoperative, then...

Q: ABS modulator and brakes activate under 3 mph.

Hi there. If all of the components to the brake system has been replaced for the ABS system, then the transmission output shaft speed sensor could have failed. This speed sensor tells the driver what speed the vehicle is moving...

Q: My 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee shakes when you just sit. Drives great but done know what's wrong any help would be appreciated

Vibration at idle is due to either faulty motor mounts or an engine management issue such as faults in the ignition or fuel system, although on high mileage engines uneven cylinder compression can be a cause. You note loss of...