Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

3. Speedometer not working properly

Q: Leaking around rear view mirror 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid

This is actually pretty serious, because if rust starts and is concealed in the roof, that will be impossible to stop. Water can also ruin the headliner and cause it to sag. If, indeed, you are seeing a potential entry...

Q: Output shaft speed sensor 2013 Ford Mustang what will happen if I disconnected car is not running right now

Disconnecting the sensor will cause the vehicle computer to see an open circuit to the sensor and turn on the Check Engine Light. The computer may go into a failure mode and cause many different drive problems depending on the...

Q: Rough idle random misfire and hesitation when accelerating

Hi Brandon. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If you were having these same symptoms prior to the services you completed, then I would assume that either you've got a misfiring or clogged fuel injector or a distributor (ignition coil) that...