Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

Q: Car starts up and drives then turn it off and it doesn't start up again. I have to wait.

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like an ignition coil pack that may be failing. Ignition coils are prone to this type of erratic functioning or heat cycling when they are beginning to fail due to the temperature fluctuations...

Q: Cruise control does not work - 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hi there. From description you have provided, your vehicle cruise control does not work, the light on the steering wheel does come on, could be still be the cruise control switch is at fault. The circuit that turns on the...

Q: Car will not spark on 2 coils - 1995 Dodge Stealth

You most likely have a bad ignition power transistor. I would however recommend replacing all three ignition coils with the ignition power transistor since they are the most likely cause of the transistor failure. If you have not done so...