Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

3. Speedometer not working properly

Q: Hood not closing completely

If body damage is present, such as dents in the hood or fenders, then I would recommend a body shop. Another possibility could involve the bump stops on both sides of the front upper radiator support; they are rubber, and...

Q: Warning lights still on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am

Hi there - the next level of diagnostics are going to be required - specifically the ABS system. (Top level OBD II codes aren't enough here) I suspect you have a wheel speed sensor that is dirty or malfunctioning. These...

Q: What would cause my transmission to not shift

One cause to rule out is low fluid level or a plugged transmission fluid filter. Delayed shifts can also be caused by internal hydraulic leaks in the valve body or failing internal transmission seals found on clutch pack pistons and...