Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

3. Speedometer not working properly

Q: After smoking, car will not hold coolant.

You may have a leak in your radiator. If you poured more coolant into it and it came right back out a leak exists somewhere. If the leak is that fast, it should be obvious to the eye without having...

Q: My jeep won't go over 30 mph. Where is the speed sensor located?

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. There are two speed sensors on your jeep's transmission. There is an input speed sensor and an output speed sensor. The input speed sensor tells the computer what speed is the engine...

Q: Car will not shift into gears above 2nd gear.

Hello, your transmission is electronically controlled so there can be a different problem with the same outcome. There is a transmission control unit that controls two electronic solenoids that control fluid flow to the valve body. Your transmission has solenoids...