Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

Q: My car wouldn't start after being parked in the cold for a few days

It's clear that your battery is dead. If you want to try charging it, you need to put it on a slow charge for 12 hours or more, but I suspect even then it won't do the job. It was...

Q: I have to fill my radiator and reserve tank almost every week.

Hi there. If the leaks to the cooling system are visible on the ground, then there is an external leak on the cooling system. Check all of the hose clamps to the radiator and water pump. Also, look to see...

Q: What could be wrong with my car after slight impact and antilock light comes on? 1995 BMW 525i

Hello - there are a couple of possibilities here. You may not have noticed, but quite likely the anti-skid brake system (ABS) was energized during your skid. This may have caused one of the valves in the system to stick,...