Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

Q: Ignition wouldnt turn tried to jimmy steering wheel now steering locked and unable to unlock

Try another key if you have one. If you have no other key then try and get another one cut from the one you have. The key you have could be worn and not working. A fresh cut key may...

Q: What does a vehicle speed sensor look like?

There may be a couple of things going on at the same time here. Is the Check Engine Light on? A vehicle speed sensor problem may illuminate the Check Engine Light if the lack of signal is causing shifting errors....

Q: will a temperture switch cause an engine not to start?

The engine coolant temperature sensor sill not cause the engine to die or not start, but can cause the fuel system to go full rich. The engine dies when getting hot is most likely due to an ignition spark loss...