Q: Speedometer not working properly

asked by on September 16, 2016

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

all lights on the left side of my car wont work

The rear lights share the same power and the same ground so these may be bulb issues. The front lights, however, have the same power but different grounds. The grounds for the left side is in the left front corner...

I had the code po342

You will need to make sure the CMP sensor wires are not out of position and near any high voltage wires or coils. If the problem continues then remove the sensor again and check the reluctor on the cam for...

Key and ignition locked. Anti theft car alarm went off trying to start the car

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle's anti theft system may be having issues. If the light is staying on then that is a sign that the system is active and immobilizing the vehicle. If only...