Q: Speedometer not working properly

I changed the entire speed sensor and it works for a while, then needle drops to zero. What should I do?

Q: How do you open or close the moonroof?

Your moon roof allows light into the car, but it can also open to allow fresh air into the car. Of course, you’ll need to know how to operate the moonroof and here are the steps you’ll need to follow:...

Q: AT light on

One of the most common causes for this light to come on is the transmission input speed sensor goes bad and the transmission module connector. If you have the system scanned you would get codes pertaining to the input speed...

Q: Car won't go in reverse and died.

Your transmission is electronically controlled, a very likely cause that would prevent the transmission from shifting into reverse and then prevent the vehicle from starting is the transmission range switch. My recommendation is to have a mechanic, such as one...