Q: Vehicle is jerking and engine is not performing at 100%

I'm aware the catalytic converter is clogged (to what degree I am unsure) but as of late the vehicle will jerk periodically or bog down. The battery and alternator are new and I've had everything but the fuel/exhaust system replaced. There is also a light rattling sound coming from the muffler itself.

The catalytic converter may be the cause of all of these symptoms. If there are pieces of the catalytic converter that have broken off inside, they could periodically block the exhaust and cause the engine to bog down. This is likely the sound you are hearing in the muffler. You can knock on the catalytic converter and see if you hear a rattle, but be sure to do this when the car is cool. The fuel system could cause similar issues as well. You can look into inspecting the fuel pump, but the only way to test the pressure is to hook up a gauge inline somewhere. If the fuel lines are clogged, or the fuel pump is failing, you will need to replace the entire fuel module. Contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to have your vehicle properly diagnosed so that you know what next steps to take.

3. Vehicle is jerking and engine is not performing at 100%