Q: My car idles high and bogs down when I hit the gas

What would cause it to do that?

3. My car idles high and bogs down when I hit the gas

Q: Do a 2005 mercury mariner 2.3 water pump can be change without having to mess with the timing at all?

The water pump is mounted on the exterior of the engine and is turned by the serpentine belt. You do not have to remove the timing belt to remove the water pump. If you need further assistance with changing out...

Q: Low idle problem

Hi there. If the idle control valve is good then the problem is typically caused by a vacuum leak or an issue with the throttle body. I usually check the engine for vacuum leaks first. It may be a vacuum...

Q: Timing belt nightmare

Hi. It sounds like the engine timing is not properly set causing the car to run rough. If the timing of the engine is off by one or two degrees it will run rough and have a lack of power...