Q: My car idles high and bogs down when I hit the gas

What would cause it to do that?

Q: Car keeps stalling

Hi. Your vehicle may be experiencing an over heating issue. Also the stalling can be due to a drop in pressure in your intake system or due to a loss in fuel pressure and/or spark as well. If a repair...

Q: Car randomly stalls at idle and at high speeds when clutch is pressed

Hello. This is a common issue when the idle air control valve not working properly. This is a unit that regulates air intake as it is mixed with fuel at idle or low speeds prior to being injected into the...

Q: The battery drops to yellow part then back up.

Even though you have already checked the battery, the charging system will need to be thoroughly tested to see if it is charging at idle and at about 2000 RPMs. Part of a thorough charging system test will be to...