Q: My car idles high and bogs down when I hit the gas

What would cause it to do that?

Q: power steering is leaking / I have the pump/ pressure hose / belt

Any rubber component on a vehicle system is typically leak prone after about a 6 year lifetime particularly, for example, if you break the seal that a rubber hose in a power steering system makes to a nipple (on pump...

Q: Vehicle makes noise while driving and stopped at light.

I suggest having a technician [inspect your car's noise].(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-making-a-noise-inspection) It sounds to me like the BTSI solenoid near the shifter could be going bad. If you hear the clicking from the shifter then that's probably the problem. If it is...

Q: security system wont shut off and vehicle wont start has no electrical power at all

When security systems fail, you can reset it on most vehicles by unlocking and locking the drivers or passenger doors two or three times in a row. One other trick is to disconnect the battery, turn the key into the...