Q: My car idles high and bogs down when I hit the gas

What would cause it to do that?

Q: I would like to put a gas cap on the no-cap fuel tank. Does anyone know what year parts will work?

There may be additional changes in the fuel inlet for the tank than just a different pipe. The different type of fuel tank may not be compatible with the older style cap style. I cannot recommend modifying the fuel fill....

Q: Truck goes into limp mode while driving

Hello. The P0068 diagnostic trouble code is an indication that there may be an issue with the manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor/mass airflow (MAF) sensor. The P0016 diagnostic trouble code is an indication that there may be an issue with...

Q: Coolant leaking into cylinders

Hi. As coolant is burned through the combustion chamber, it travels through the exhaust which can damage your catalytic converter. This will lead to the clogging of your exhaust and can cause different problems with your vehicle. If you need...