Q: My car idles high and bogs down when I hit the gas

What would cause it to do that?

Q: when should i get a tune up for this type of vehicle

Spark plugs are recommended to be changed before 100,000 miles on your Mercury Mountaineer. You should look into getting it done before that mileage or if you've had another problem that may have fouled the plugs. In this case you...

Q: Car continues to run after taking the key out of ignition

If the rest of the vehicle is staying powered up as well (radio, lights, etc.), then there may be a problem with the ignition switch. Otherwise, there may be a shorted circuit allowing the fuel pump and ignition system to...

Q: I have a radiator leak under and behind throttle body on my 4.0 ford ranger 99

Hi there. The location of that type of leak is common with a heater core connection. As coolant gets hot after running through the engine block, it is circulated to the heater core, which heats up the coils for your...