Q: My car idles high and bogs down when I hit the gas

What would cause it to do that?

Q: ABS light on and pic of a car swerving light on

Your car is definitely worth fixing as this is somewhat common and something that any qualified mechanic should be able to correct. The grinding sound you hear is likely worn brake pads and rotors. When the brake pads reach a...

Q: Idling while driving

The main issue you have here is the number of miles on your car. With this many miles, most cars would have been completely worn out. Unless you have taken meticulous car of your car, it is often necessary to...

Q: I got a 1999 Ford Windstar LX. It is jerking when I go over 45 or 50.

Hi there. Either the EGR - Exhaust Gas Recirculation - has been plugged up or the MAF - Mass Air Flow - sensor is dirty or damaged. Try removing the vacuum line to the EGR and test driving the vehicle...