Q: Wrench light on dash after tune up and throttle body cleaning.

Truck stays at about 500 rpms. Has not cut off but has wrench light on dash. I did a tune up and cleaned the throttle body while I was at it. Any idea what could be causing this?

Hello there, many faults will cause the wrench light to be seen in your 2010 Ford F-150. When the throttle body was cleaned if too much cleaner gets on the throttle body sensor or into the throttle motor, then this could cause a malfunction. Another possibility is that the throttle body may have been damaged or the linkage misaligned when it was cleaned. If you would like an expert to scope this out in person, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the warning light in person so that it gets repaired properly.