Q: No power at fuel pump fuse

Car won't start no power to fuel pump fuse. When power jumped to fuse the pump comes on. What would cause no power at fuse

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Dodge Nitro. It is probably a faulty fuel pump relay which is located in the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module). It is not removable as it is soldered in place. You may have to replace the TIPM to solve this problem. If you would like to have this done, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the starting issue and replace the fuel pump relay if necessary.