Q: Recently I had new tires put on my car and I was told my bushings need to be replaced on the front left tire

I recently took my car in to have new tires put on and a front end alignment. Upon doing the front end alignment they found that the tire rod was hanging out so I guess that they tapped it back in. Also that I need to have the LCA bushings replaced in the front left tire that it was most important.

A: I would recommend getting a second opinion ...

I would recommend getting a second opinion on any work you suspect will be needed on your vehicle. A qualified mobile technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can run a thorough diagnostic on your suspension system at your home or office. This is a pretty good way to determine if your vehicle is in needed of certain services you may be unsure about.