Q: Car won't shift,smoke coming from underneath,leaking transmission fluid.

Won't shift gears easily rpms rev high and will eventually shift . Smoke comes from underneath the car and leaks transmission fluid onto the ground.thr smoke looks to be coming off of the muffler but everything looks to be steamy:(

You will need to have the transmission leak pinpointed to isolate the source of the issue. If one of the lines are leaking then it can be repaired but if the front pump seal is leaking then the transmission would need removed and possibly rebuilt. You should have this checked out by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the transmission leak so you’ll know exactly what needs to be fixed.

3. Car won't shift,smoke coming from underneath,leaking transmission fluid.