Q: I have a 2008 Audi A6 every time I start the car up it says parking brake malfunction n headlight range control defective

Every time I start up my car the computer says parking brake malfunction n headlight range control defective can you please tell me what can be the problem

It sounds like there are two separate issues with the vehicle. As for the headlights, I would recommend having this issue inspected and diagnosed by a certified professional who specializes in electrical issues such as that. As for the parking brake issue, it is possible that your parking brake cable could be broken or there could be an electrical issue with the system. I would recommend having a brake inspection performed on your vehicle to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this inspection can be completed at your home or office.

3. I have a 2008 Audi A6 every time I start the car up it says parking brake malfunction n headlight range control defective