Q: When I go through bumps or sewer pot holes I hear like a jingle rattling loosen metal sound coming from the driver side wheels. 2012 BMW 535i GT

asked by on February 28, 2017

When i go throught bumps or sewer pot holes i hear a like a loose metal sound from the driver side wheels when the window is down.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - a common cause of this problem with BMWs is loose sway bar links. It is also possible that one of the many heat shields has come loose somehow and is rattling. I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.