Q: When I go through bumps or sewer pot holes I hear like a jingle rattling loosen metal sound coming from the driver side wheels. 2012 BMW 535i GT

When i go throught bumps or sewer pot holes i hear a like a loose metal sound from the driver side wheels when the window is down.

Hi there - a common cause of this problem with BMWs is loose sway bar links. It is also possible that one of the many heat shields has come loose somehow and is rattling. I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. When I go through bumps or sewer pot holes I hear like a jingle rattling loosen metal sound coming from the driver side wheels. 2012 BMW 535i GT