Q: Air conditioning blows hot on one side and cold on the other side

The air conditioning blows hot on driver's side, and cold on passenger's side.

There are two possible scenarios that could be causing your problem:

As crazy as it sounds, I have had a low refrigerant charge in the a/c system as a cause of this, so it may just be that your a/c needs to be recharged.

The other possibility is that you have a temperature control door actuator that is malfunctioning. It may be broken and not allowing the door that controls the temperature on that side to adjust the temperature as it should. Either way, I would suggest that you ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to inspect your a/c system so it can be functional again.