Q: How do the power seat controls on the driver’s seat work?

How do the power seat controls on the driver’s seat work?

Your Accord features a number of different seat controls that will help you find the perfect (and safest) seating position behind the steering wheel. These include:

• Forward and Back: Slide the largest bar forward or backward to move the seat in the same direction.

• Up and Down: Raise or lower the ends of the largest bar to make the front or rear of the seat move up or down. Raise or lower the center of the large bar to move the entire seat up or down.

• Seat Back Angle: Move the switch forward or back to adjust the seat back angle.

Lumbar: Press the front or back of the button to increase or decrease lumbar support.