Q: D light blinks and gear stuck onto neutral although its geared to D or R. What is the problem of my honda crv 2003?

asked by on February 09, 2017

D light blinks and gear stuck onto neutral although it is geared to D or R position. What is the problem of my car? Is it 3rd clutch pressure switch? Please help. Thanks.

Not able to change gears Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Unfortunately, without being there to complete a gears are difficult to change inspection; any guesses on what’s causing this problem would simple be a guess and not very responsible on our part. It could be something as simple as a damaged shift sensor, or damage to the linkage or internal engine component.