how many catalytic converters do it have 2003 q45 infinit...

Q: how many catalytic converters do it have

asked by on February 27, 2017

How many catalytic converts do 2003 infinit q45 have

Your vehicle has two catalytic converters. These two converters are assembled, along with a muffler and some pipe, as one integral piece. The OEM Infiniti part number, if you require replacement of these converters, is 20020-CR91A. If you do a "google" search using that part number, 20020-CR91A, you will be able to see a pictorial representation of what the assembly looks like. If you need this part replaced, simply request exhaust component replacement - dual front converters and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.