Q: Car is making a strange noise

So recently my coolant light came on and I bought coolant and put it in. Then the next day the light came back on so I put more in. After a series of this happening, I figured there was a leak. So I bought stop leak and put it in. Then whatever coolant I had left in. The light came back on and I put the rest of the stop leak in and more coolant. I went to drive it this morning and now it's making a strange noise. Like a remote control car. But it's only when I don't step on the gas. I know it's not my power steering because it sounds different.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: You have a coolant leak in the engine which...

You have a coolant leak in the engine which may be getting into the intake manifold. Check for leaks by having the system pressure tested. Check the corners of the intake and into throttle body to see if coolant is leaking in these places.

The engine’s oil should also be checked to see if it is contaminated also with coolant. If so, this may mean the engine heads and intake are leaking.

Also, you’ll need to check and replace the intake if it is found to be leaking.

If you need some help with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can help your diagnose any coolant leaks and the noise you’re hearing firsthand.