Q: There is no fuel to the fuel rail. There are error codes of p0461 and p2066. The fuel tank is half full.

cold start (-20c) engine chugged a bit then began to idle rough chug and stopped, would not start, would occasional fire almost to start as if it were getting fuel, but then die... checked fuel supply to manifold and no fuel, the fuel send unit sounds like pressures to fuel pump module(fpm), can fpm cause no fuel to be delivered? removed and inspected fpm everything appeared intact (but who knows what about that little gidget?). #2 scenario of possible frozen?..was in heated space with about ¾ tank so possible condensation?, however travelled at highway speed for 40+ minutes over bumps and so forth so good slosh would have occurred to mix up and condensation and fuel(plastic condensate that much?), ran smooth until parked, then sat for 3 days and then fail to start,, also took heat gun to fuel lines for some time to attempt to thaw, they got warm,, still no fuel :(, error codes seem to only explain fuel sensing for gauge, would these error codes correlate to no fuel pressure at manifol

Hi there. The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank has either failed or has an open in the wiring and the computer has caught this and stored the codes P0461 and P2066. You will need to remove the fuel tank and remove the fuel pump assembly. Check resistance on the fuel pump wiring harness and see if there is an open circuit. The meter will read out of limits (OL). Also check the harness that connects to the fuel pump and see if there is an open circuit in the wiring. If the wiring is good, then the fuel pump assembly with the level sensor will need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with the fuel leveling issue issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• There is no fuel to the fuel rail. There are error codes of p0461 and p2066. The fuel tank is half full.