Q: Engine management light keeps coming on in my car it also losses power and starts juddering when it comes on

asked by on March 13, 2017

My car engine management light keeps coming on in my car it also losses power and starts juddering when it comes on it happens now and again ( citroen saxo vtr 2003 mileage 96000 )

Whenever the check engine light comes on and the engine loses power means the computer has gone into failure reduced power mode due to a major powertrain problem or sensor failure. You will need to have the computer system scanned to get the codes pointing to the possible problem. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can then pinpoint the cause of the problem you are having.