Q: Need an estimate on repair work.

I need an estimate on what it will take to get my car running. Do you charge for this? I also need to get it running enough to allow the body shop to repair the damage from a wreck the vehicle was in. Once the body work is done, I need the rest of the repair work completed. I bought the car at an online auction. It had been in a wreck, suffering both front and rear damage. The transporter was able jumped it off and started it, so I know it will start and drive, though the battery does not stay charged. I believe there is a parasitic drain from one of the smashed lights, or maybe a light in the rear hatch is staying on.

Battery will not hold a charge Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You can definitely call YourMechanic for a quote on the mechanical work for your car. If the vehicle started with a jump but won’t stay charged, the problem is likely in the starting/charging system. The battery or alternator may require replacement, or like you said, there could be a parasitic draw. A qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location and diagnosis your vehicle for you regarding your battery and any other issues you may find.