Q: Car sputters and dies

My car turns over but won't start. If it does start, it sputters out and dies. The Check Engine light is on, as well as other lights.

A: Hello. It will first be necessary to find o...

Hello. It will first be necessary to find out why the Check Engine Light is on. This could be the reason your car is stalling. It is also possible that the is a problem with the fuel system, as this would cause the car to stall as well. I would suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your car in order to determine what is causing your car to not start and recommend the necessary repair.