Q: where is the transmission fluid pressure switch located on a 2003 ford taurus

where is the transmission fluid pressure switch located on a 2003 ford taurus

Hello. Transmission fluid pressure switches are usually mounted directly on the transmission. However, there does not appear to be any sort of transmission fluid pressures switches on that vehicle, only solenoids. It may be possible that the sensor is built into one of the solenoids. I would carefully examine the transmission to see if you can find any sensors or switches mounted on the exterior of the transmission. Most switches of this type are screw in and have only 1 wire going to them. On some vehicles the transmission sensors can only be accessed by raising the vehicle.

• where is the transmission fluid pressure switch located on a 2003 ford taurus