Q: Casite sealant vs fix a flat

Which is better to seal a tire K site Casi te sealant or Fix-A-Flat

Hi Andrea. Thanks for contacting us today. To be honest, if at all possible, none of these products should be used to fix a flat tire. Essentially, both products work by introducing a chemical formula to burn the inner lining of the tire and fill a hole. This not only makes the sidewall of the tire, less stable but more susceptible to major blowouts. If you have a flat tire, the best way to resolve the issue is to have the flat tire removed, install the spare tire and have the flat tire inspected by a professional tire repair facility or replaced. If none of these is a possibility, using either of those two products will work equally.