Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

A: To turn on the stereo system, simply press ...

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...

Q: leaked transmission fluid

Hello. There is a filler plug that is located on the side of the transmission near the back. A lot of times, special pumps are needed in order to get the fluid into the sealed transmission. I wouldn’t suggest trying...

Q: Map sensor

Hi there. This link will show you an engine diagram for the 5.7 Ram engine. However, I recommend that you purchase a service / repair manual for your vehicle to give you instructions on how to complete this repair correctly....