Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

A: To turn on the stereo system, simply press ...

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: Which radio will work in my vehicle?

If you have a control knob on the console, you most likely have command. The most accurate way to determine if you have command is to call the dealership and give them your VIN. They can decode the vin and...

Q: How do I select a song from an artist?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from an artist, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Artists, then press the...

Q: How do I turn off the sound horn feature?

The sound horn is a locking feature. When you lock your car with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter, your horn beeps as confirmation that your vehicle is locked. If you find the sound horn annoying or disruptive, you can...