Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

A: To turn on the stereo system, simply press ...

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: How do I adjust the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted via the volume control knob, which is on the top left corner of the system, and is also the power button. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the...

Q: What does the trunk lid open Warning Light mean?

The trunk lid open Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the trunk is open, or not properly closed. When the trunk is closed, the light will turn off. Tip The trunk lid open Warning...

Q: How do I adjust the audio settings?

The various audio settings (such as bass levels, balance, etc.), are controlled through the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob. Press the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob once, and “BASS” will display; then rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob until the correct levels of bass are chosen. Press the...