Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: How do I change the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted with the Volume Control knob. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the knob counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: What does the low fuel Warning Light mean?

The low fuel Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your fuel tank is almost empty. Refuel your vehicle as soon as possible, at which point the light will disappear.

Q: 4wd not engaging but 4wd illumination is still turning on.

Hi there. The clicking noise that you are hearing from your transfer case area could the double cardan universal joint turning with a bad bearing. Check the front driveshaft for excessive play and see if one of the universal joints...