Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Loud grinding noise coming from front of the car.

This could possibly be a wheel bearing failure. Wheel bearings can go dry causing a grinding or growling noise when the wheels are spinning. I would recommend having your suspension system inspected for any play or faulty parts. When wheel...

Going through too many batteries

If you have replaced your battery four times since 2012 then you are having an issue with your charging system that should be diagnosed. There are a few Technical Service Bulletins(TSB) that could address your issue. The first two are...

How do I change the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted with the Volume Control knob. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the knob counterclockwise to decrease the volume.