Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

3. How do I turn on the stereo system?

Q: How do I turn on the audio's repeat mode in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

When repeat mode is turned on, the track that you are listening to will repeat when it has finished playing. To turn repeat mode on, press the RPT button. Press the button a second time to turn repeat off.

Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say “Phonebook...