Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: How do you change Radio Data System categories on the radio?

Using the Radio Data System (RDS) on your car’s radio offers a great deal more information than what’s available with the basic display. However, the real beauty of the system is that you can find stations that fit into the...

Q: Smoke

Blue smoke coming from your exhaust generally means that the motor is burning the engine oil. This can happen for a couple of different reasons such as worn piston rings or leaking valve guide seals. When this happens, the engine...

Q: How do I open the second row in-floor storage bins?

The second row in-floor storage bins are on the floor, between the front seats and the rear seats. The storage bins have a small handle which lifts open to open up the bin. Tip You may have to move the...