Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

What are the common dash warning lights and what do they mean?

While your car has a number of essential warning lights that should trigger an immediate response, such as your Check Engine light, the Brake light, the Charging System light and the EPS light, there are other lights that indicate you...

The check engine light often comes on and goes off after a well.

When the Check Engine Light comes on, that means that Trouble Codes, likely identifying the causes of the issue you are having, have been stored in your car's computer. The fastest way to resolve this is to have a Check...

My transmission keeps slipping and the cars shuts off completely while I am driving I need help

This may be a result of a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel...

How do I play and pause a CD?

When a CD is playing, you can pause it by pressing the play/pause button on the infotainment system. Press this button a second time to resume playing.

I have a 2012 ford fusion sel that says park brakes engaged. But I never lifted the park brakes

Hi there. Is the parking brake engaged? Does the vehicle move freely if the parking brake is disengaged? If the vehicle moves freely with the parking brake off and the warning continues then it sounds like there could be a...

My 2012 ram 2500 started over heating just had my water pump replaced around a month ago. I think it's my thermostat. How can I tell?

Hi there. First check the cooling system and see if the coolant is low. Top off all fluids that are low that could cause the engine to overheat. To check to see if the thermostat is working, feel the upper...

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

How do I delete a paired phone?

You can delete a paired phone at any time. It only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob to Connection,...

Changed alternator and battert, light still on and car dieing

This may suggest a bad grounding issue or potentially a failing voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. Often times this will result in the alternator allowing too much power to...