Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: Sound system "hiss" when the car and radio are off

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2011 Mini Cooper Countryman. The noise you are hearing likely is a design flaw on the stereo and speaker system as mentioned. Usually the bluetooth feature is what causes the hissing noise...

Q: How do you work the heater?

Your car is equipped with a heater as a standard feature, and that’s a good thing. It’s the only way to keep the cabin warm and comfortable during the winter. It’s not just about comfort, though. It’s also about safety....

Q: How do I use the Uconnect voice training system?

If your Uconnect is having a hard time recognizing what are saying, then you can use the voice training feature. This will help your Uconnect system recognize your voice. You can turn on the voice training system in four different...