Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

How do I use the engine block heater in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The engine block heater helps heat up your engine during very cold weather. If your vehicle has the engine block heater, you should always use it when starting your car in extremely cold conditions. Here’s how. Locate the engine...

How do I connect an iPod?

You can connect an iPod to your sound system, so that it plays through the speakers. Doing so only takes a few steps: Open the USB Aux cover on the center console. Connect an iPod cable to both the...

Ram 2012 5.7 HEMI, PCM replacement

Hi Alfred. Thanks for contacting us today. In mechanical repairs, there is a huge difference between the effectiveness of whether something can be done - vs. whether it should be done. Generally speaking, an aftermarket PCM CAN be installed -...