Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

3. How do I turn on the stereo system?

Q: Need to remove CD from car stereo.

Sometimes you can use some tweezers to get the cd out when you hit the eject button. Other than that you will have to remove the radio and send it off to get them to remove the cd. A technician...

Q: So I am trying to change my spark plugs in my 2012 Volkswagen CC. But autozone gave me the wrong size. Unknowingly I put them down

You need to check to see if you are using the correct socket for the spark plug since some use a 9/16 socket instead of the 5/8 socket so you can get out the plugs. If you still cannot get...

Q: Seat belt light not turning off.

Hello. The most common cause of the seat belt light remaining on in your vehicle is a bad seat belt sensor. These are located in the seat belt receptacle. There is also a common issue with the passenger occupancy sensor...