Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

3. How do I turn on the stereo system?

Q: How does the satellite radio work?

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, your audio system is set up from the factor for SIRIUS Radio. After you have paid for your subscription, you will be able to listen to satellite radio wherever you are (barring...

Q: What is the satellite radio electronic serial number and why do I need it?

While AM and FM stations are free to listen to, satellite radio (SIRIUS) is a paid service. In order to receive signal after the initial trial period is over, you’ll need to enroll with SIRIUS Radio. To do that, you’ll...

Q: How do I check the oil?

Checking the oil is easy, and should be done with regularity, so that you’re never driving with unsafe levels of motor oil. Here’s how to check your oil. Wait about five minutes after driving your vehicle. You want the...