Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

3. How do I turn on the stereo system?

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in shuffle mode?

You can put your iPod in shuffle mode while you’re listening to it through the sound system. To do so, simply press the Random button. If you press the button for less than 0.8 seconds, you will shuffle all of...

Q: What type of power steering fluid should I use?

While some fluids are interchangeable from one brand to another, power steering fluid is not one of them. For instance, you can use any brand of engine oil in your Accord, as long as it’s 0W-20. Power steering fluid should...

Q: How do I turn on the Uconnect phone system?

Turning on the Uconnect phone system is very easy. When you turn your ignition from OFF to ON/ACC or START, your Uconnect phone system will start up. It takes the Uconnect system roughly 15 seconds to start up. After 15...