Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

3. How do I turn on the stereo system?

Q: What does the heat error warning mean?

When the CD player is in use and gives you the Heat Error warning, then the CD player is operating at too high of a temperature. Turn off the audio system, and give the CD player sufficient time to cool...

Q: Starts then stalls

Depending on the type of clicking (rapid vs sower), this may be a result of a weak battery that simply does not have enough power to turn the motor over. It may eventually start the vehicle, but if the charging...

Q: How do I turn on the cargo lights?

There are two different ways to turn on the cargo lights. Start by locating the headlight knob, which is to the left of your steering column. Directly underneath your knob, on the left side, is the cargo light button....