Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

3. How do I turn on the stereo system?

Q: How do I play a radio preset with the steering wheel?

When listening to the radio, the steering wheel controls can be used to toggle between preset stations. To play the next radio preset, press the Up button on the Seek/Preset switch for less than 0.8 seconds. To play the previous...

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlet can be used to power electrical devices while you are in the car. Here’s how to use the power outlet: 1. Locate the outlet, which is in the center console. 2. Remove the cover from the outlet....

Q: How do I manually recline the front seats?

The manual reclining lever is located on the outside of the driver and passenger seats. To recline, pull the lever upward, and lean backwards until the seat is in your desired setting. To return the seat upright, pull the lever...