Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

A: To turn on the stereo system, simply press ...

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button, next to the CD slot. This will eject the CD partially, at which point you can manually remove it. If you do not manually remove it, the CD will be reinserted....

Q: How do you open or close the moonroof?

Your moon roof allows light into the car, but it can also open to allow fresh air into the car. Of course, you’ll need to know how to operate the moonroof and here are the steps you’ll need to follow:...

Q: I just rebuilt my 65 RFE transmission and it works great but am getting the code 4th gear ratio incorrect.

Check the transmission fluid and see if its full and clean. If the fluid is original, then I suggest flushing out the fluid and changing the transmission oil filter. If the fluid is good and has been changed, then the...