Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

A: To turn on the stereo system, simply press ...

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: How do you play a CD?

Your car’s audio system is able to play a wide range of discs, including CDs, CD-Rs and more. If you’re not sure how to load a disc or listen to it, here’s what you need to know: Turn on...

Q: How do I switch the information display?

The information display shows many different things on your instrument panel, such as the odometer, the trip meter, and the maintenance service codes. To toggle between what the information display shows, press the Sel/Reset knob. Each time you press the...

Q: How do I turn on the cargo lights?

There are two different ways to turn on the cargo lights. Start by locating the headlight knob, which is to the left of your steering column. Directly underneath your knob, on the left side, is the cargo light button....