Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

3. How do I turn on the stereo system?

Q: Backup camera stopped working, is it worth repairing?

You might want to grab your owner’s manual and see if there is a fuse(or multiple fuses) for the radio, navigation and backup camera. If all the fuses check out fine, a trip to the dealer will be needed. The...

Q: Rocker Arms

Hi Ricky. Thanks for contacting us today. Today's modern engines don't have older style; individual rocker arms. They are in an assembly (or multiple ones) that are replaced as a set if one is damaged. Intake rocker arm assemblies are...

Q: Failure code P0750

Hi. The worst case scenario is that the transmission will have to be replaced and that can cost over $1500. The code could also be caused by dirty transmission fluid or low transmission fluid. On some transmission the shift solenoids...