Q: Does the quote for valve cover gasket replacement include BOTH valve covers or is it for just one side?

Does the quote given to replace valve cover gaskets include both valve covers? Or is it just for one side?

Unless you let me know what you were quoted I cannot say what you were quoted. You can have a quote just for one or both gaskets to be replaced. It is cheaper to have both done at the same time rather than one at a time.

3. Does the quote for valve cover gasket replacement include BOTH valve covers or is it for just one side?