Q: Q: no start

1998 - NISSAN-DATSUN TRUCK - PATHFINDER - V6-3275 3.3L SOHC , the engine cranks normally but does not start, i want to know the issue and some guides please, thanks

When the engine cranks but does not start, this is usually related to a fuel or ignition issue. Since this engine has a distributor, I would recommend checking the distributor, distributor cap, and rotor for any damages. Then I would have the fuel pressure tested and compared against the manufacutrer’s specification. Once this has been done, you should know whether the issue is ignition or fuel related. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as a certified professional can come to your home or office to diagnose this issue.