Q: Q: How do I release the parking brake?

How do I release the parking brake?

The parking brake is a very important safety feature that helps keep your car from rolling when it is parked. However, it is very harmful to your vehicle to drive with the parking brake on. You should always release the parking brake before driving. Here’s how.

1. Press firmly on the brake pedal with your food.

2. Press the release button on the end of the parking brake handle. You may have to pull the parking brake handle up in order to press the release.

3. Keep the release button deployed, and lower the parking brake handle as low as it will go.

3. Q: How do I release the parking brake?