Q: Ghrr ghrr sound problem at low rpm or constant rpm

Hy guyz my name is Rishabh. When i put my car in 3rd or fourth, fifth gear at rpms 1200 car sounds ghrr ghrr when i accelerate sounds stop or deperesd the clutch sounds stop comming wht is the problem ??? Plz tell me

Hello Rishabh. It really depends on what type of car you have, and mileage on this vehicle. In some cases, the noise is caused by a clutch plate that is dragging; especially if the noise goes away when you press the clutch in. It could also be an internal transmission fault. The best way to know for sure is have a local mechanic test drive your car.

3. Ghrr ghrr sound problem at low rpm or constant rpm