Q: Service Engine Soon light is on in 2003 Chevrolet Discovery

The Service Engine Soon light is on in my Land Rover. I got three codes: P0327, P0134, P0441.

Code P0327 stands for knock sensor bank 1. Some of the common causes for this code are: a problem at connector C627 or C636, a problem with the power train control model (PCM) or a problem with the knock sensor itself. Code P0134 stands for lambda upstream catalyst bank 1. Some of the common cause for this code include: a problem at connector C635 or C644, a problem with the PCM, or a problem with the oxygen sensor. Code P0441 stands for evaporative system/ incorrect purge flow. The most common cause for this code is a faulty EVAP purge valve. These codes could be related or they may be separate issues. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your vehicle and determine the exact causes of your Service Engine Soon Light.

3. Service Engine Soon light is on in 2003 Chevrolet Discovery