Q: Replace a power steering pump and the fluid boiling out the pump and still leaks.

asked by on May 11, 2017

Replace the power steering pump and the fluid boiling out of the pump and still leaks.

Power steering fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi There, It is very uncommon for power steering fluid to boil. It may be more likely that the fluid may have air bubbles in it as a result of changing the power steering pump. Air bubbles in the system may appear to look like the fluid is boiling. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to determine what may be causing the power steering fluid to leak.