Q: How do I delete my text messages from my 2017 Nissan maxima?

asked by on August 01, 2017

I am unable to figure out how to delete text messages after they are read on the car display. Is there a delete button?

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most vehicles are not able to delete the messages from your phone. The vehicle is pulling that information from the phone, but it cannot access those types of features. To remove the message from your navigation screen, you must delete the messages from your phone. Your owner’s manual should have more information on this and the other features of the system. For any help with technical malfunctions, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr