Q: How do I delete my text messages from my 2017 Nissan maxima?

I am unable to figure out how to delete text messages after they are read on the car display. Is there a delete button?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most vehicles are not able to delete the messages from your phone. The vehicle is pulling that information from the phone, but it cannot access those types of features. To remove the message from your navigation screen, you must delete the messages from your phone. Your owner’s manual should have more information on this and the other features of the system. For any help with technical malfunctions, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. How do I delete my text messages from my 2017 Nissan maxima?