Q: Wheel lug nut broke off while servicing. The screw which it's locked on too broke off. What whould I do?

I wanted to see my break pads on my car to see their condition, and while using wrench to disengage the nut from the screw the nut popped off with the screw attached to it. How do I remove the broken screw attached to where the wheel nut's go?

You are probably referring to the stud that is pressed into the wheel hub. If there is adequate space behind the hub the broken stud can be pressed out and and a new stud pressed into place. However, if there is no access, the wheel hub has to be removed from the steering knuckle. If the bearing supporting the hub is pressed in, that bearing will have to be replaced during the repair, too, because it is typically damaged (technically unavoidably) on removal because a press is used. To have this evaluated and repaired, please use YourMechanic’s repair appointment request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Wheel lug nut broke off while servicing. The screw which it's locked on too broke off. What whould I do?