Q: Air fuel ratio sensor

there is a hole under the airbox it is before the filter at the bottom of the air box i have a sel with the code of p1273

Code P1273 relates to the air fuel ratio sensor. The reason this code is being triggered is likely a result of the hole in the air box creating an imbalanced flow of air into the intake system. This sensor reads the flow of air to detect these types of imbalances and relays this information to the computer. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair this.

3. Air fuel ratio sensor