Q: squeaky noise in dashboard while driving

have a hi pitched squeaking noise in dashboard while driving. took it to dealership and they are going to run a diagnostic test to see what it is. it is intermittent and did not make the noise as much as it does when the mechanic drove it. it started again later in the day after I left the dealership

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Noises can be very difficult to diagnose; especially since it typically needs to be replicated in order to diagnose. I would recommend that you contact one of our mobile mechanics to complete a car is making a noise inspection. This will allow them to complete a test drive and attempt to recognize the same sound you’re experiencing. In the meantime, I would recommend trying to document certain conditions that occur when you hear the noise.