Q: 1993 F350 Steering Column

Need to replace a steering column on a 93 Ford F350 XLT Automatic. Besides a 93 what other year F350 steering column will work? Will the 92-96 F350 work? If so would the 92-96 F250 or F150 work as well?

The interchange, and answer to your question, depends on exactly how your column was originally set up, that is is there an overdrive switch, tilt function and so forth? All of these possibilities are cataloged at Car-Part.com and you can input exactly what you are trying to replace. Once you make your selection at Car-Part.com, a complete list of the years (and models) that will interchange, again based on how your original column was set up, will be listed. In addition, you can input your VIN number at any Ford parts website and the applications (year, make and model) for the column, or parts thereof, will be listed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 1993 F350 Steering Column