Q: Car shut off and remained unresponsive since then - 2010 Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid

My car has gone 69,000 miles so far. It's been at the dealership for a while now due to the issue that occurred on one occasion. I was driving the car, stopped at the traffic light, and the car shut off. I attempted to start it back up again but it was completley unresponsive. I was told that both the regualar and hybrid batteries were replaced along with the control module. They don't know what the cause is. Any ideas?

A: Hello. The PCM is a potential cause of the ...

Hello. The PCM is a potential cause of the problem that you are experiencing. The PCM is the main computer for the car and could be malfunctioning. There could also be a problem with the electric motor of the hybrid system. I would suggest that you have the dealership inspect the PCM and the electric hybrid motor in order to determine whether these components are the cause of the problem you are experiencing.