Q: Wipers not working.

The windshield wipers have stopped. At first they slowed way down and now do not work at all. There is slight movement sometimes when I first turn them on.

A: Hi, I have ran across this many times on th...

Hi, I have ran across this many times on this vehicle. The most common cause of this is a bad connection at the wiper motor. There is a common issue with the terminals either coming loose or melting causing a bad connection. I would check the connection first. If the connection is fine then the problem is more than likely the motor itself. You should test for voltage at the motor first to see if it is getting power when the system is turned on. This needs to be done with a voltage meter. If you are going to diagnose this you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who can perform a wiper inspection