Q: Parking brake warning

I have just changed my brake light bulbs and the park brake warning light has appeared, the brake is working fine, I have checked the fuses and they are ok.

Be sure the warning light pertains only to the parking brake and not, in addition, the brake fluid level. If the warning light pertains only to the parking brake system, that system has a switch that could be sticking in the on position even though you have released the brake. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake warning light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Parking brake warning